LiorSpin sole proprietor
Waltersdorferstrasse40 Baden 2500 Tel : +4366565438022
Monday – Friday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Managing Director: Mahdi Ahmadian
Table of Contents
- Formation of the contract , contract language
- Delivery , prices and shipping costs
- Due date , payment method and delay
- Right of withdrawal , model withdrawal form
- Consequences of withdrawal
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
- Offsetting , right of retention
- Transfer of risk
- Retention of title
- Warranty and notice of defects
- Data protection and security
- Code of Conduct
- Complaints / dispute settlement
- Place of jurisdiction , choice of law and place of performance
General terms and conditions of the Liorspin for contracts that are concluded using only telecommunication means.
The following definitions are used for these general terms and conditions:
The contract between the Liorspin Sport table tennis service and the customer for the delivery of goods from the online shop.
A natural or legal person or a legal partnership that concludes a sales contract with Liorspin.
Distance contracts are contracts in which the entrepreneur or a person acting on his behalf or on behalf of the consumer and the consumer use only means of distance communication for the contract negotiations and the conclusion of the contract, unless the contract is not concluded within the framework of a sales or service system organized for distance selling .
Entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership who acts in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity when entering into the purchase contract.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity.
Long-distance means of communication:
Telecommunication means are all means of communication that can be used to initiate or conclude a contract without the contracting parties being physically present at the same time, such as letters, catalogs, telephone calls, fax copies, e-mails, messages sent via the mobile phone service (SMS) as well as radio and Telemedia.
These terms and conditions apply exclusively to the sales contracts between LiorSpin and the customer.
3) Formation of the contract
- Offer for the conclusion of a purchase contract by the customer
- The presentation of the products in the LiorSpin online shop does not constitute a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract with LiorSpin, but is merely an invitation to the customer to submit a purchase offer to Lior Spin (so-called invitatio ad offerendum).
- As a visitor to the online shop, every customer automatically receives a “shopping cart” from LiorSpin. The selected products can be collected in it. As soon as the online shop is left without a binding offer from the
If the customer was given the contents of the shopping cart expires. A transaction is not been in this case to pass. It is possible for every customer to register as a “customer ” and to set up a personal customer account. The customer’s selection is saved here until the next visit (login). A registered customer can conveniently shop in the Liorspin online shop, check the status of their order at any time and always has an up-to-date overview of their previous orders. After registering for the first time, the customer can log in to the online shop with his e-mail address and his personal password.
- The ordering of products in the online shop of LiorSpin is structured so that the customer from the large range of products shown in the online shop or the items you want to select and clicked. Here receives he information to
- If the customer has decided on an article and, if necessary, selected other options associated with the product (for example, color, number, etc.) or used the configurator, the article can be placed in the personal shopping cart by clicking the “Add to shopping cart” button
- The customer has not yet submitted an offer by placing the product in the shopping cart. The products can be removed from the shopping cart by clicking the button with the trash (remove item) or their quantity can be changed by using the boxes “+” or “-” and the button “Update”. If the customer has decided to purchase the products in his shopping cart and, if necessary, entered the existing codes, he clicks the “Proceed to checkout” button.
- The required details (billing and delivery address, payment method, shipping method) must be filled in by the customer in the order masks that are now opening. In addition to comments on the order made
- By clicking on the box provided, the customer confirms that he has read and accepted the general terms and conditions and the data protection information of the LIORSPIN online shop. Without the ticking can the ordering process is not completed
- By clicking on the box provided, the customer confirms that they have read the cancellation policy and that they have agreed to it. Without the ticking can the ordering process is not completed
- The next step is to complete the order by clicking the “Buy Now ” button .
(i) Only by clicking the “Buy Now” button does the customer make a binding offer about the products in their shopping cart at that time. Up to this point in time, the customer can use the order forms of the online shop to enter their details at any time before sending the details
Check again and correct if necessary .
(k) After receipt of the order by LIORSPIN, the customer will receive an email automatically generated by the order system of LIORSPIN with confirmation of the receipt of the offer by LIORSPIN. Here, the customer can check the information contained therein in order to be able to correct any errors in the order in good time if necessary. This email generated automatically by the LIORSPIN ordering system is not yet an acceptance of the purchase offer by LIORSPIN.
- Acceptance of the application to conclude the purchase contract by LIORSPIN
- The products and prices in the LIORSPIN online shop are subject to change and non-binding until LIORSPIN accepts the customer’s purchase offer. LIORSPIN will inform the customer immediately about the unavailability of the goods and any consideration already received
- The customer’s offer to conclude a purchase contract is accepted by LIORSPIN by individual confirmation of acceptance of the customer’s offer by email or at the latest by handing over the ordered products to the customer
3.3. Contract language
The contract is concluded exclusively in German.
4. Delivery , prices and shipping costs
LIORSPIN delivers immediately available articles within 1-4 working days (Monday-Saturday) with the GLS parcel shipment. The applicable delivery time is always displayed directly on the respective article during the ordering process. In the event of delays in delivery, LIORSPIN will inform the customer immediately. The delivery of tables and certain large devices takes place after prior agreement between the customer and a shipping company.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT. The prices at the time of the order apply. Deliveries are always made against invoice. In the case of price-linked articles, LIORSPIN is obliged to accept a new price, if any, that is bound by the supplier
- The customer will find out details and the period of validity of limited offers ( special offers) wherever they are displayed in the LIORSPIN online shop. Despite careful stocking, it can happen that a promotional item sells faster than intended. LIORSPIN therefore gives no guarantee of delivery. The rule is: only while stocks last
- Should a discount depending on the total invoice value be granted due to the total invoice value of a purchase, a lower total invoice value (invoice minus credit note for the returned items) could result after the return of parts of the delivery, which no longer corresponds to the granted discount. In such a case, LIORSPIN will recalculate the discount depending on the new total invoice value. The discount difference will then be invoiced by LIORSPIN.
All items are delivered free of postage and packaging within Austria from an invoice value of EUR 75.00. Up to 74.99 EUR invoice value, a shipping and postage fee of 4.90 EUR will be charged. Shipping and postage costs for international deliveries can be found in the section Delivery and shipping costs under Help & Service. If the original invoice value is reduced by the customer making full or partial use of his right of cancellation, the shipping costs are based on the actual value of the goods he has purchased.
5. Maturity, payment method and delay
- The purchase price for the product is due immediately. Payment of the purchase price is made in advance, credit card, PayPal or DIRECTebanking.com. Payment by bank transfer or direct debit is reserved for regular customers only. LIORSPIN grants a 2% discount within 8 days by direct debit. This service is only available to customers in Germany. Payment via Amazonpay can only be made with a guest account. The payment methods offered by LIORSPIN in individual cases depend, among other things, on the value of the goods, the type of product, the amount of the total order, the duration of the business relationship, etc. and are provided by LIORSPIN without reason
- If the customer is in default, LIORSPIN is entitled to the statutory default interest (5 percent above the base rate for a consumer and 8 percent above the respective rate for an entrepreneur)
Base rate). This does not affect LIORSPIN’s right to claim higher interest or further damage for any other legal reason.
6. Right of withdrawal, model withdrawal form
If the customer is a consumer (§ 13 BGB), he is entitled to a statutory right of cancellation: cancellation policy
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must Liorspin us
Waltersdorferstrasse40 Baden2500 Tel .: 004366565438022
inform you of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You can use the attached sample cancellation form, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
7. Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we have made all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you chose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer have) to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send off the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
We bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling that is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
8. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
- The right of withdrawal from your declaration to LIORSPIN regarding the conclusion of a purchase contract for the goods does not exist for distance contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in sealed packaging if the seal was removed after delivery,
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
- You have 14 days
9. Offsetting , right of retention
The customer is only entitled to offset if his counterclaims have been legally established, are undisputed or have been recognized by LIORSPIN. The right of retention is the customer authorized insofar as his counterclaim is based on the same contract.
10. Transfer of risk
- In the case of deliveries to consumers (§ 13 BGB), the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods passes to the buyer as soon as the goods are handed over by the freight forwarder to the buyer or his authorized representative or at the delivery address specified by the buyer
- For deliveries to entrepreneurs (§ 14 BGB) the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods passes to the buyer as soon as the goods are handed over to the carrier
11. Retention of title
- In contracts with consumers
- The products delivered by LIORSPIN remain the property of LIORSPIN until all claims from the purchase contract between the customer and LIORSPIN have been fulfilled. Up to this point , the customer is obliged to handle the product with care.
- The customer undertakes to dispose of the product before the transfer of ownership only with the prior written consent of LIORSPIN. In the event of third-party access, in particular when the product is seized, the customer must immediately notify LIORSPIN in writing and the third party immediately of LIORSPIN’s reserved property
- In contracts with entrepreneurs
- The products delivered by LIORSPIN remain the property of LIORSPIN until all claims from the purchase contract between the customer and LIORSPIN have been fulfilled. This also applies to all future deliveries, even if LIORSPIN does not always expressly refer to them . LIORSPIN is entitled to take back the purchased item if the customer behaves contrary to the contract.
- The customer is obliged, as long as ownership has not yet passed to him, to treat the purchased item with care. If maintenance and inspection work has to be carried out, the customer must carry this out in good time at his own expense. As long as the property is not passed is , the customer LIORSPIN shall immediately notify in writing if the subject of seizure or other interference by third parties. If the third party is unable to reimburse LIORSPIN for the judicial and extrajudicial costs of a lawsuit in accordance with Section 771 ZPO, the customer shall be liable for the LIORSPIN incurred
- The customer is entitled to resell the reserved goods in the normal course of business. The customer assigns the customer’s claims from the resale of the reserved goods to LIORSPIN in the amount of the final invoice amount agreed with LIORSPIN (including VAT). This assignment applies regardless of whether the purchased item was resold without or after processing. The customer remains authorized to collect the claim even after the assignment. LIORSPIN’s authority to collect the claim for disclosure of the assignment remains unaffected. However, LIORSPIN will not collect the claim as long as the customer meets his payment obligations from the proceeds received, is not in default and in particular is not in default
Application is made to open insolvency proceedings against its assets is or payments.
12. Warranty and notice of defects
LIORSPIN ensures that the products are not free from defects within the meaning of the Civil Code are . In the event of deficiency, the customer is entitled to the statutory warranty rights, unless the following provisions state otherwise :
- The customer is a consumer
- The customer initially has the choice of whether supplementary performance should be carried out by rectification or replacement delivery. However, LIORSPIN is entitled to refuse the type of supplementary performance chosen by the buyer if it is only possible with disproportionate costs and the other type of supplementary performance remains without significant disadvantages for the customer. During the subsequent performance , the reduction of the purchase price or the withdrawal from the contract by the buyer are excluded. An amendment will be considered an unsuccessful second attempt as failed if not particular about the type of object or defect or other circumstances indicate otherwise. If the supplementary performance has failed or if LIORSPIN has refused the supplementary performance as a whole, the purchaser can choose to reduce the purchase price (reduction) or to withdraw from the contract.
- Claims for damages to the under. 13. The customer can only assert the aforementioned conditions due to the defect if the supplementary performance has failed or LIORSPIN has refused to provide the supplementary performance. The customer’s right to assert further claims for damages under the following conditions remains unaffected.
- The warranty period is 2 years for the purchase of new products, 1 year for the purchase of used products, each beginning with the transfer of risk. This deadline also applies to claims for compensation for consequential harm caused by a defect, insofar as no claims based on tort are asserted
- The customer is an entrepreneur
- If he is a merchant , the customer must meet his inspection and notification obligations in accordance with 377 HGB in order to be able to assert warranty rights. Obvious defects must be reported to LIORSPIN in writing immediately, but at the latest within 7 days after receipt of the goods. Hidden defects are LIORSPIN also immediately, but not later than 7 days after discovery of the defect in writing. If this notification is omitted , the delivery is considered
- Claims for defects do not exist if there is only an insignificant deviation from the
agreed condition, if the usability is negligibly impaired, natural wear and tear or damage occurs after the transfer of risk as a result of incorrect or negligent handling, excessive use, the use of accessories not produced or approved by the manufacturer of the product or due to special external influences that are not required under the contract. If the customer or third parties carry out improper repair work or changes to the product, there are no claims for defects for these and the resulting consequences.
- If the customer indicates a defect in good time, which already existed at the time of transfer of risk, LIORSPIN can choose to have the defect rectified free of charge or to deliver a defect-free item (subsequent performance). LIORSPIN must always be given the opportunity for subsequent performance within a reasonable period. LIORSPIN can refuse a type of supplementary performance or the entire supplementary performance if it is only possible with disproportionate costs
- Defective goods may only be returned to LIORSPIN for the purpose of subsequent performance with the written consent of LIORSPIN. The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the returned goods is only transferred to LIORSPIN at the place of business. If LIORSPIN delivers a replacement item for the purpose of subsequent performance, the customer must immediately return the item originally delivered. Replaced parts become the property of LIORSPIN.
- If the subsequent performance fails or is refused, the customer can – irrespective of any claims for damages – withdraw from the contract or the remuneration
- Claims of the customer due to the expenses required for the purpose of supplementary performance, in particular transport, travel, labor and material costs, are excluded insofar as the expenses increase because the product delivered by LIORSPIN was subsequently brought to a different location than the customer’s branch unless the shipment complies with its intended purpose
- Claims for defects become statute-barred 12 months after the transfer of risk, unless the defect has been maliciously concealed. With the delivery of used products is the warranty
- LIORSPIN is only liable for damages for defects in accordance with the provisions of section 13.
LIORSPIN only pays compensation for whatever legal reason in the following
- LIORSPIN is fully liable for damage to life, limb and health that is based on a negligent or willful breach of duty by its legal representatives or vicarious agents, as well as for damage that is covered by liability under the Product Liability Act, as well as for any damage that is caused intentionally or grossly negligent breaches of contract and fraudulent behavior by their legal representatives or vicarious agents. Insofar as LIORSPIN has given a quality and / or durability guarantee for the goods or parts thereof, LIORSPIN is also liable within the scope of this guarantee. LIORSPIN is only liable for damage based on the lack of the guaranteed quality or durability, but which does not occur directly on the goods, if the risk of such damage is clearly covered by the quality and durability guarantee.
- LIORSPIN also liable for damages caused by simple negligence if this negligence concerns the breach of contractual obligations, the fulfillment of the purpose of the contract is of particular importance is (cardinal obligations). However LIORSPIN only liable if the damage typically associated with the contract and foreseeable are . LIORSPIN is not liable for simple negligent violations of non-essential contractual obligations. The above limitations of liability also apply insofar as liability affects legal representatives, managers and other vicarious agents
- Any further liability is excluded regardless of the legal nature of the asserted claim. Insofar as liability is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, workers, staff, representatives and vicarious agents of
14. Data protection and security
All personal data are treated confidentially. LIORSPIN will only request and use personal data to process the order, unless additional services are used. In order to process and deliver an order, customer data is only passed on to the delivery service commissioned with the delivery.
Customer data are used and processed exclusively within the framework of the applicable data protection laws. Detailed information on data protection can be found in the LIORSPIN data protection guideline.
15. Complaints / Dispute Settlement
The EU Commission provides a platform for out-of-court dispute resolution
in accordance with Art. 14 Para. 1 ODR-VO. This gives consumers the opportunity to initially settle disputes in connection with your online order without involving a court. The dispute settlement platform can be reached at the external link https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ .
- LIORSPIN does not participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board
16. Place of jurisdiction , choice of law and place of performance
- If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law , LIORSPIN’s registered office is for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship. However, LIORSPIN is also entitled to sue the customer at his place of residence. If the customer is not a merchant, the statutory applies
- This contractual relationship and its interpretation are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. This choice of law does not affect mandatory provisions for the protection of consumers under the law applicable to their habitual residence if the law of the Federal Republic of Germany lags behind in a specific case.
The UN sales law is excluded.
- Unless otherwise stated in the order confirmation, LIORSPIN’s place of business is the place of performance.